title

Im so bad in everything. Tell me, where did i go wrong anw? Why the right thing feels all wrong? WHY?

Keep wondering how it will be...

Time flies so fast indeed, didnt notice its almost 8 months with you๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• But still, cant get enuf time with you, still wishing there were extra hours in a day.. Cant deny its the best moment ever in my life.. Do all kind of stuff; laughing at funny & not-so-funny stories, jokes, go to anywhere i'd mentioned or you and theres still alot of places we need to explore, and everything the stuff is we did together๐Ÿ‘ซ I feel like i love you too much, there are million things i do love about you even trillion things i hate and kinda annoyed with you but its okay, as long as i can see the way you smile, the way you look me in the eyes, the way you laugh at my clumsy ways(?)๐Ÿ˜, the way you say something good๐Ÿ˜ (used to holding back from swooning bcz sometimes your sweet talk was too good to be true๐Ÿ˜‚) and babe i just get the greatest feeling when i kno my company makes you happy, make you be able to do anything like im yr strength.. thats really makes me wanna spend the rest of my life with you. The truth is im kinda scared when things isnt the same as we spent day and night together like were used to๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ข I wish time will fly faster when youre not around. Goodbye love❤...